Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Eye Buy Direct – Great Resource for Designer Eyeglasses



I recently had to purchase a new pair of prescription eye glasses. Although my vision is not too bad, my eyes start to hurt after looking at the computer for long periods of time. I visited my local eye glass shop and had my eyes tested and sure enough, they recommended I purchase some perscription glasses. I ended up walking out of the store spending $400. I couldn’t believe how expensive the selection of glasses had been.

I have recently been turned on to a great online resource EyeBuyDirect.com for prescription eyeglasses. Glass frames start as low as $7.95. And they have some great designer eyeglasses and sunglasses including frames by Calvin Klein, Emporio Armani, and Guess. Everything on the site is deeply discounted and affordable so now you don’t have to stress about replacing your old glasses or upgrading to new ones.

Styles shown: GUESS GU1385 – Burgundy $79.95, Eta - Black./Clear $34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment